Westlife Unofficial Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Westlife Unofficial Forum

Unofficial Forum For The Best Band In The World - Westlife!

westlife fics

shane'slildevil
    shane'slildevil

westlife fics Empty westlife fics

Post  shane'slildevil Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 am

yan[color=brown]]progure

One wish one dream one girl what happens that becomes your happiest
    day of your life that went wrong Well this day did.

The girls were on their way to the church in a white limo black out window, so noone
    could see who it was she was meeting a top popstar member but the band
    won't together anymore. The girls were just sipping their champagne all sudden
    everything just went blank, Gill smiled "what enough was that?" She got no reply
    from any of her friends.

Mark smiled at his friend "how are you feeling?" his friend replied mate this is the best day
    of my life and am marrying the girl of my dreams, at the moment "I feel nervous?" am that frighted
    that she won't turn up. Mark repliled mate she will turn up she be here in a least an hour.

Louis Walsh and Simon Cowell were just on way to the church for the wedding,Simon
    replied mate "what's going on over there"? there is quite a lot of flashing lights going on,
    has their been some accident. Louis smiled mate wait a moment come
    on we got and go and help it looks the limo that the girls were going to the
    church in.

stright away Simon saw Gill at the side of the limo he went over and seen, Simon
    hey Gill "what happend?" Gill asked Si I don't know all we doing was sipping chamagne
    then it went blank, am fine but shaking the others are just stable I tried talking to them
    I got no respond. Simon shouted Louis "do us a favour?" Louis came over yeah "what?"
    Simon smiled mate go down the church and tell the lads what's happend am telling
    you now the wedding not going to happen now really he needs her right now.

Kian was waiting outside looking out to see if the girls were on their away until he
    saw Louis dash out of the car, Kian smiled mate "what's wrong with you?" u seem
    to come out of there quick I thought you were coming with Simon. Louis asked
    mate I was "there been an accident up the road?" it dosen't look good it's
    just Gill is fine the others are stable this is not going to happen really he needs
    to be with her she is very stable it dosen't look good.

Mark just turned and saw that the door of the church open then noticed that
    it was Louis that was comming down in a hurry then Mark smiled hi Louis
    I thought you were comming with Simon. Louis asked mate I was it's just
    that there was an accident up the road. Louis asked mate "am so sorry?" am
    afaid this wedding is not going to happen am so sorry, it's just Gill's fine the
    others don't look good they are very stable. As soon has he heard about
    his fianc'ee he dashed to the hosptial to see if she was okay with tears
    steaming down his face.

The reptionest repliled hi "how can I help?" he repliled hi my fin'cee has been
    rushed in "do you know where she will be?" the recpionest asked yeah "what is
    she called?" he repliled Lisa Mcfadden she repliled yeah okay stright down
    turn right and it's just the second the left, he replied okay thanks. As soon as
    he went down he saw Gill that she was sat on the seat as she turned hey glad
    you came. He repiled Gill "how is She?" Gill repliled it's not good it happend so
    quick we were just sipping champage then it went blank I can't lose my sister.
    They waited until they heard the news about Lisa and the others until Gill saw
    the bed coming through to the ward then saw the nurses he saw his finac'ee unconises
    with a through cuts and brusines on her the nurses repiled "you must be the boyfriend?"
    listen you can sit with her or both for you Gill repliled go on I wait outside then he repliled
    " are you sure?" Gill asked yeah you need to be with her more I just wait, he repliled
    okay thanks.

hasent got a name yet Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:32 pm